We need a government that listens
It has to be said: we can’t trust the Sask Party. Voters have told the Sask Party that strong health care and education are priorities. That we don’t support privatization. That the rising cost of living is making it harder to get by.
But the Sask Party just isn’t listening.
Here are a few examples that show that they haven’t earned our vote:
1. Cuts to Health Care:
- Surgical wait times have grown by 67% in Saskatoon and 145% in Regina
- 6000 seniors removed from province's drug plan
- Cuts to Seniors' Programmes: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-health-region-cuts-seniors-program-1.915185
2. Smartmeter Boondoggle
- Smartmeters to be removed following fires: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/saskpower-to-remove-105-000-smart-meters-following-fires-1.2723046
- Another Smartmeter explodes in Saskatchewan: http://globalnews.ca/news/1477802/saskpower-smart-meter-explodes-in-colonsay-sask/
- Sask.Party appointed CEO resigns after Smartmeter fiasco: https://takebackyourpower.net/saskpower-ceo-resigns-following-investigation-into-smart-meter-catastrophe/
3. Regina Bypass Fiasco
- A whopping $1.9 Billion price tag which is five times the original estimate
- Scandalous land deals for their friends: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/businessmen-millions-regina-land-bill-boyd-1.3420479
4. Not to mention these other things that boggle the mind:
- The Sask.Party has more than doubled spending on consultants—a total of $120 Million each year
- The Sask.Party is now sending our hospital laundry to Alberta, a move that has resulted in hundreds of lost jobs.